Welcome to the Adapt Health Clinic, the premier clinic for chiropractic care and adjustments in San Jose.
As a client, we’ll work with you to help you recover from past injuries and current pain - then craft an ongoing care plan to prevent further injury and keep you both happy and healthy.
Our vision: To provide the best quality services through an ever-evolving care plan while empowering patients through education.
Our mission: Helping you Adapt for optimal health with a collaborative team of providers.
Elliana Pogrebinsky is a former Team USA competitive Ice Dancer who was ranked top 20 in the world alongside her skating partner. They were the 2016 Lake Placid Ice Dance International Champions, Two-time Junior U.S. National Bronze medalists, 2016 Junior Worlds Pewter medalists, Two-year Grand Prix Competitors, Two-time ISU Challenger Series Tallinn Trophy Bronze medalists, 2017 U.S. Nationals Pewter medalists, and 2018 World and Olympic Alternates.
- B.S in Kinesiology
- USAW Level 1 coach Functional Range Conditioning
Areas of focus:
- Mobility and Injury Rehab/Prehab
- Posture CorrectionBody Composition
- Athlete Development
- Clinic Aboard program Fiji 2015
- Clinic Aboard program El Salvador 2012
- Injuries suffered and rehabbed successfully disc herniations in neck and low back from biking accident, shoulder pain, neck pain, low back pain, knee pain, hip pain.
- Worked with professional, amateur athletes in Powerlifting, Olympic lifting, MMA fighters, BJJ fighters, Rugby players.
- B.S. Kinesiology from San Jose State 2010
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic West 2015
- Functional Range Conditioning Active Release Technique
Areas of focus:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder painHip pain